PRE-QUALIFY FOR FINANCING
Cadillac Financing Options Apply for a no-obligation car loan at Bannister Cadillac. Even if you've already secured a loan from your bank, we may be able to find you a lower interest rate.
FIND YOUR NEXT VEHICLE BASED ON THE PAYMENTS THAT WORK FOR YOU
Drop by Bannister Cadillac to take a look at all the financing and leasing options we offer. Select the vehicle that suits your needs out of our large inventory of new and used vehicles, and we'll take care of the rest. The highly qualified staff members at our Kelowna Cadillac finance department will try their best to make your purchasing or leasing experience hassle-free. Check out our payment search option to see what fits your needs the best. Call us at (888) 392-8117 or visit our Kelowna Cadillac financing experts today!
WARRANTIES AND PROTECTIONS
When you're purchasing a new Cadillac vehicle from our Kelowna dealership, it's important to have the right warranty and protection coverage to complete the ownership experience. At Bannister Cadillac we're here to aid you along the way, and make sure both you and your new vehicle are covered.
Some of our financial partners include:
Frequently Asked Financing Questions
- Valid government-issued driver's license
- Current paystub
- Void cheque
- Contact a Sales Consultant for a complete list of what you’ll need to buy or trade in a vehicle.
- Vehicle selection—Cost, age, and mileage
- Application information—Employment history, residence, and income
- Credit history—Information contained in your credit file
- Down payment—a total of cash and trade equity
Tip: For the best chance of approval, and the lowest monthly payment possible, try to select a vehicle that fits your budget and provide as large of a down payment as you can.
- Amount financed
- Term or length of the contract
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
We offer competitive rates from a variety of finance companies to fit nearly every budget and credit profile. You can learn more about your personal finance options at any Bannister Automotive Group dealership.
- The timeliness of your payments, including late payments
- The amount and type of debt you have
- The number and age of your credit accounts
- Inquiries created by applying for credit
- Public records such as liens and judgments
- Do you prefer to drive a new vehicle every few years that will always be under warranty? That’s one advantage of leasing. Do you prefer to build up equity and drive one car for a long time? Then consider financing.
- There are all sorts of factors to consider when choosing between financing and leasing. Luckily, we have a team of finance experts who are happy to help you find the best option for you. Call us to schedule a free consultation.
- You can also learn more at our financing vs leasing page.
- Many Bannister Ford customers qualify for financing on their first vehicle purchase.
- If a normal credit determination cannot be made based on your current credit history, you may still qualify for other programs, like those for recent college graduates.
- Stipulations for college students vary by the finance company. Check with a finance professional at our dealership for more information.