THE MAINTENANCE PLAN BY GENERAL MOTORS
Wouldn't you like to save nearly half the cost of maintenance for up to the next 7 years of your vehicle ownership? With the General Motors Maintenance Plan, you can do just that.
GM has developed a pre-paid maintenance system that can easily be added to your new car loan or lease or just pay cash upfront for it. The biggest benefit for you is that you save nearly 50% on your vehicle maintenance on terms up to 7 years and 120,000 kilometers. This can amount to thousands in savings. Some of our plans will even help cover your current GM vehicle in case you are not buying a new one. What is the catch? Well, that's pretty straightforward. If you purchase a GM Maintenance Plan from us, you can visit any other GM store for your maintenance. Here at Bannister we assume you will most likely be coming back here to get your service. Which means that if you are satisfied with our service, you will be likely to purchase your next vehicle from us. It really is the purest definition of a win-win relationship.
The General Motors Maintenance Plan is a great way to lower your overall cost of vehicle ownership.
- Lube, Oil Filter (Cap according to 8,000kms intervals)
- Tire Rotation
- Multi Point Inspection
- Cabin Air Filter (if applicable)
- Engine Air Filter
- Seat Filter (if applicable)
- Coolant Replacement
- Spark Plug Replacement
- Transmission Fluid (+ filter if applicable)
- Transfer Case Fluid
- Clutch/Brake Fluid (DOT4)
Enhanced Care - Provides Essential Care Coverage, Plus…
- Brake Pads/Rotors
- Brake Lining/Drums
- Engine Hoses
- Engine Belts
- Bulbs (excl. LED & lamp assemblies)
- Wiper Blades
- Shocks (excl. Struts and/or Cartridges)
PLAN TERM OFFERING
- Coverage starts from contract purchase date/km.
- Plan term offering to meet finance/lease contract term & most popular GMPP terms.
- 24 Months - 40 & 48,000 km (used vehicles only)
- 36 Months - 60 & 72,000 km
- 39 Months - 65 & 78,000 km
- 48 Months - 80, 96 & 100,000 km
- 51 Months - 85 & 102,000 km
- 60 Months - 80, 100 & 120,000 km
- 72 Months - 100 & 120,000 km (not available on used vehicles)
- 84 Months - 100 & 120,000 km (not available on used vehicles)
- $0 Deductible
- Fully Transferable
- Cancellable (administrative fee may apply, plus applicable taxes)
- All Claims Administration Through General Motors of Canada
- Maintenance Plan Is A Service Maintenance Plan Offered By GM Canada
- Objective - To help generate long-term customer service relationships.
- Availability - Maintenance plan product and service is available through all GM Canada dealers.